Phone White 021-88545324
فا | En |

Home Migration Agent

Migration Agent

In Australia, migration agents must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). If you choose to use a migration agent, you should use a registered migration agent.

Registration gives you protection and helps ensure people working as migration agents are aware of current laws and procedures and give correct advice.
The Office of the MARA website has a list of all agents with a valid registration. Go to 'Find an Agent' and search by Personal Details (that is, Family Name, Given Name or Business Name) or Location Details (that is, Postcode, Suburb or Country).
The Office of the MARA website also provides information on:

    How to choose a migration agent
    What it costs to use an agent
    What to expect from an agent
    Making a complaint about an agent
    What the Office of the MARA can and cannot do for you
    Sanctioned agents
    Lapsed agents