Phone White 021-88545324
فا | En |

Home Student Visa

Student Visa

Student visa (subclass 500)

If you intend to study in Australia, you will need to apply for the Student visa (subclass 500). You can apply for the following types of study on this visa:

*English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)

*school – primary or secondary

*secondary school exchange program

*vocational Education and Training (VET) courses –a registered VET course or a registered course for the award of an advanced diploma *

*higher education courses –a bachelor or associate degree, a graduate certificate or graduate diploma, a masters degree by coursework or a higher education diploma or advanced diploma

*postgraduate Research degrees –a masters degree by research or a doctoral degree     *non-award courses – non-award foundation studies courses or components of a course that do not lead to an award

   *students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Trade or the Department of Defence.

Common student visa requirements:

*You are of good character

*You are of sound health

*You have acceptable health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for yourself and members of your family unit accompanying you to Australia

*You have no outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia, or have made arrangements acceptable to the Minister to repay such a debt

*If assessed at level 1 or 2, or you are in Australia under any assessment level, an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE) certificate is required before you lodge your application and a copy is to be furnished with your application

*If you are outside Australia and assessed at level 3 you will need an ‘offer of a place in a course’ letter from your Australian education provider at the time you lodge your application